Mamma Mia! is touring the UK. More than 60 million people across the globe have fallen in love with the show’s story, characters and music.
Written by Catherine Johnson, this humorous tale takes place on a Greek island. On the night before her wedding, a daughter is on a mission to find out the true identity of her father. Her quest brings her to three men from her mother’s past.
The show features ABBA’s classic songs in a tale of friendship, love and laughter.
The production will tour the UK, with upcoming stops in Oxford, Glasgow, Northampton, Sheffield and more.
Mamma Mia!’s touring cast includes:
- Lucy May Barker as Sophie Sheridan. Lucy’s theatre credits include Earthquakes in London, Spring Awakening, Sweeney Todd, Really Old Like Forty Five, Ace of Clubs, Oklahoma! and more.
- Fia Houston-Hamilton as Ali. Fia trained at The Hammond School and Mountview Academy of Theatre Arts. Her theatre credits include Bare, Town is Dead, Ghost the Musical and Yarico.
- Emma Clifford as Tanya. Emma’s theatre credits include The Sound of Music, A Chaste Maid in Cheapside, Batman Live, West Side Story and Follies. Her TV credits include Upstairs Downstairs and Krod Mandoon.
- Blaise Colangelo as Lisa. Blaise was trained at the Reynolds Performing Arts. Her theatre credits include Peter Pan, Shrek the Musical, Billy Elliot and Les Misérables.
- Helen Hobson as Donna Sheridan. Helen trained at Mountview Academy with Peter Coxhead. Her theatre credits include Sunny Afternoon, Only the Brave, The Sunny Side of the Street, My Fair Lady, Blood Brothers, Aspects of Love and more. Her film and TV credits include Doctors, Lovelorn, Hollyoaks and New Tricks.
- Gillian Hardie as Rosie. Gillian trained at the Guildford School of Acting. Her theatre credits include Dreaming of a Barry White Christmas, Kinky Boots, Saucy Jack and The Space Vixens, Slappers and Slapheads, Bad Girls The Musical and Punks and Raging Queens.
- Phillip Ryan as Sky. Philip trained at the Arts Educational Schools. His theatre credits include Trainspotting, Head’s Up and Perfect Pitch.
- Brad Veitch as Eddie. Brad also trained at the Arts Educational Schools. His theatre credits include Sleeping Beauty, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs and Rags the Musical.
- Louis Stockil as Pepper. Louis trained at Arts Educational Schools. His theatre credits include Rags the Musical, Oliver! and Barnum.
- Christopher Hollis as Bill Austin. Christopher trained at the Webber Douglas Academy of Dramatic Art. His theatre credits include A Midsummer Night’s Dream, What the Butler Saw, Richard III, Romeo and Juliet, The Pied Piper and The Tempest.
- Jamie Hogarth as Harry Bright. Jamie trained at The Academy of Creative Training. His theatre credits include Plague Over England, Abigail’s Party and The Unexpected Guest.